Conference Working Group Mission Statement
The Conference Working Group aims to promote development of DMT research and practice and support its visibility for the broader audience by organizing EADMT conferences and other connected events.
The tasks of this group are:
- To promote high-quality scientific EADMT conferences which contribute to the exchange, learning and development of new approaches, advances, discoveries and methods of interest to the whole community.
- To embrace diversity of interests and proposals from the professional DMT community and articulate the objectives and themes of the conferences accordingly.
- To manage the conference organization process (themes, call for papers, program, communication with interested parties (Board, Research and communication AG, as well as individuals involved in the different stages of the organization)
- Carry out post conference participant feedback and audit of that information feeding into design and planning of future events/conferences (see above).
- To closely collaborate with the research and communication working groups, National Associations and EADMT board regarding the organization of conferences