The Committee on Membership is responsible for coordinating processes regarding membership level of participating countries.
Actions undertaken include:
- Review of application documentation for new members
- Coordination of annual 5 – years membership level peer reviewing process
- Communication, guidance and support to all parties in membership applying and renewal processes
- Provide a liaison between membership countries and the Association Board
- Collaboration with other EADMT workings groups to maintain standards of EADMT